Friday, January 9, 2009

Why I Think the Jester Hat is Lame: By Who Farted T-Shirt


To whom it may concern,

There are few thing in this world that infuriate me as much as the Jester Hat and I consider myself to be a very patient article of clothing. Something about that hat really pisses me off, maybe it is the bells, maybe the array of colors, maybe the people who end up wearing it. Look at me, I always get a laugh. I really go with any article of clothing. I get a laugh no matter how I am presented. Wanna wear me and put some brown stains around the letters, it will look like poop. Cut holes in me to simulate the fart disintegrating the threads...hilarious. Put the letters upside down and some one will come up and say "what is that, oh I get it."
What does a jester hat mean anyway, am I supposed to laugh, feel sorry for you, give you change? Will some one let me know? Until then, if you want to get a laugh and have some good times you know what to wear.

Sincerely Who Farted T-Shirt