Friday, July 24, 2009

Top Moobs Writer Pitches Top Chef Magazine


Attn: Bon Appetit
****** Imagine the best chef ever


I would like to submit my story idea of a recipe for a Spanish omelet. I am sure by now you have noticed that my name is Fred Spanish and yes, my great grandfather Emil Spanish invented the Spanish omelet back in Madrid on a blustery fall day in 1953. Our family has passed this down from generation to generation. I just received the recipe for Yom Kippur and I am ready to share it with the world. I only have part of the recipe due to a royalty dispute with my Uncle. Thank you and I look forward to writing for you soon.

Fred Spanish’s Spanish omelet

1 small, ______sliced1 small onion, __ eggsOne pinch of baking _____
____ to tasteOlive ____

Fry the ______and the _______in the olive oil until the potatoes are tender. Drain and let cool.
Add the eggs, baking powder and salt and mix everything well in a _____.
Fry the _____in a medium pan with just a drop of olive oil so it doesn't stick until the ____ looked cooked but before the omelet looks too____.

Doesn’t that look delicious! I look forward to hearing from you soon. Some say if you cook this just right you can see the image of Christopher Columbus in your eggs.
Talk with you soon
Fred Spanish



Yet to be reply