Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Moobs Scoop: Kris Kristofferson Running For Govenor of Oregon

AP Portland-Breaking News




Portland-In an announcement on the steps of the state capital in Salem on Tuesday singer songwriter Kris Kristofferson announced he is running for Governor of the state of Oregon. The man who cleaned up rock n roll and country music wants to clean up the beaver state.



"Today I come before the people of Oregon to say it is time to get things a moving doing stuff cleaning things up," Kristofferson said, "I have had enough of the crazy stuff."



Kristofferson announced he is running as an independent, “I don't like labels," he gruffed.



When asked about his experience and how he can help the state, Kristofferson offered this reply, "You ever see the movie Blade? I fought vampires in that movie-vampires damn it; name someone else you know who has done that. When Blade was feeling all bad I helped him out. Now ask me a real question."



Cont pg 6